Why finance topics? The search for interesting finance topics is a constant one. Of course, this is understandable because knowledge of hot topics in finance puts you ahead of the game. Students or researchers who major in business will, at one point or the other in their careers, make presentations, submit research papers, essays, or projects. With the headache of writing these papers aside, the challenge of picking finance topics always looms around. We have, therefore, carried out extensive research to present you with these 30 finance topics that will make your paper worth reading! When in doubt, this list of finance topics will surely come in handy to shed some light on that darkness!
Finding Excellent Topics on Finance
We offer you 30 researchable topics in finance. But why should we only catch fish for you if we can teach you how to fish too? The need to find unique topics in finance is on the increase. Here are some excellent tips that will help you choose appropriate finance topics:
- Find out unanswered questions from previous research works or develop on areas that require additional study.
- Read several theses to form ideas.
- Check economics topics. They may be more general but you can narrow down some of them.
- Search online for related topics that are unique, or make them unique to suit your purpose.
- Discuss your chosen topic with other students or people who have experience writing dissertations asking for their input.
Research Topics In Finance
In financial research, unique topics are pivotal to the overall success of the study. The reason for this is simple. Now put yourself in the shoes of professors who have read hundreds of theses and essays. They already know common topics that students like to write or work on. A hot research topic in finance will surely catch the attention of your professor and will likely earn you better grades. Writing finance research papers becomes much easier when you have superb finance research topics.
Here is a finance research topics list that will spark people’s interest in your research work and make your finance research paper worth reading! Ready for these research topics in finance? Read on!
- Merger and Acquisition: An Analytical Study of the Benefits and Set-backs.
- Capital Asset Pricing Model: Possible Solutions to its Inadequacies.
- Global Financial Crisis: A Critical Study of the Role of Auditors and Stakeholders.
- The Impact of Manipulating the Commodity Market on Future Commerce.
- Continuous-time Models: An exhaustive Comparative Analysis of its Application in Divers financial Environments.
- How Speculations Undermine the Stability of Banking in Asian Markets.
- Branding: Its Effect on Consumer Behavior.
- An effective strategy to managing inventory and controlling your budget.
- An analytical report on the various investments in tax-saving products.
- Using a systematic investment strategy to build stability for retail investments.
- How income tax is planned and implemented in India’s economy.
- A detailed analysis of how the Indian banking system operates.
- How does multi-level marketing work in different economies around the world?
- A detailed report on electronic payment and how it can be improved.
- A case study regarding senior citizen investment portfolios.
- Are there potential risks and rewards when comparing savings to investments?
- Is ratio analysis an effective component of financial statement analysis?
- How the Indian economy functions with its current banking operations.
Finance Research Topics For MBA
Here are some great finance research topics you can use toward your MBA. It’s sure to intrigue your professor and get you to look at finance from a different perspective.
- Investment analysis of a company of your choice.
- A detailed report on working capital management.
- Financial plans and considerations for saving taxes and salaried employees.
- A detailed analysis of the cost and costing models of the company of your choice.
- The awareness of investments in financial assets and equity trading preference with financial intermediaries.
- The perspective of investors and their involvement with life insurance investments.
- A detailed analysis of the perception of mutual fund investors.
- The comparative study between UIL and the traditional products.
- A detailed report on how the ABC company manages cash.
Corporate Risk Management Topics
These are some key topics you can use relating to corporate risk management.
- A detailed report on the fundamentals of corporate risk management.
- The analytical concepts relating to effective corporate and financial management within a company.
- How does corporate risk management affect the financial market and its products?
- What are risk models and how are they evaluated?
- How is market risk effectively measured and managed in today’s economy?
- How can a company be vigilant of potential credit risks they can face.
- What are the differences between operational and integrated risks in the corporate world?
- Is liquidity an effective strategy to lower financial risk to a company?
- How risk management can connect with and benefit investment management.
- The current issues that are affecting the modern marketplace and the financial risks they bring.
Healthcare Finance Research Topics
These are some key topics you can use relating to healthcare finance research.
- Is it better for the government to pay for an individual’s healthcare?
- The origins of healthcare finance.
- An analysis of Canada and their healthcare finance system.
- Is healthcare financing a right or a privilege?
- The changing policies of healthcare in the U.S.
- Can healthcare be improved in first-world countries?
- Can the healthcare system be improved or remade?
- How much influence does the government have on healthcare in a country?
- The impact of growing global health spending.
- Is free healthcare achievable worldwide?
Corporate Finance Topics
Corporate finance deals with processes such as financing, structuring of capital, and making investment decisions. It seeks to maximize shareholder value by implementing diverse strategies in long and short-term financial planning.
Corporate finance research topics broadly cover areas like tools for risk management, trend research in advanced finance, physical and electronic techniques in securities markets, research trends in advance finance, investment analysis, and management of government debt. The following corporate finance topics will surely minimize any risk of mistakes!
- Using the Bootstrapped Interest Rates to Price Corporate Debt Capital Market Instruments.
- Corporate Organizations: The Impact of Audit Independence on Accountability and Transparency.
- Buybacks: A Critical Analysis of how Firms can Buy Back at Optimal Prices.
- Merge and Acquisitions: Reasons why Firms still Overpay for bad Acquisitions.
- Corporate Finance: Ethical Concerns and Possible Solutions.
- Understanding the investment patterns relative to smaller and medium-capitalization businesses.
- A detailed analysis of the different streams of investment relating to mutual funds.
- Equity investors and how they manage their portfolios and perception of potential risks.
- How does investor preference operate in the commodity market in Karvy Stock Broking Limited?
- An analysis of the performance of mutual funds in the public and private sectors.
- Understanding how Videcon manages its working capital.
- The Visa Port trust and how it conducts ratio analysis.
- How the gold monetization scheme has affected the Indian economy and banking operations.
- How does SWIFT work and what are the potential risks and rewards?
- A detailed analysis of the FMC and SEBI merger.
Business Finance Topics
Every decision made in a business has financial implications. It is, therefore, essential that business people have a fundamental understanding of finance. To show your knowledge, you must be able to write articles on finance topics in areas such as financial analysis, valuation, management, etc. Here are some juicy business finance topics!
- Application of Business Finance: Its importance to the Business Sector.
- The Importance of Business Finance in the Establishment of Business Enterprises.
- Modernization of Business: Roles of Business Finance in Business Modernization.
- A detailed study on providing financial aid to self-help groups and projects.
- Is tax an effective incentive for selling life insurance to the public?
- Understanding how the performance of mutual funds can change within the private and public sectors.
- Is there a preference for different investment options from financial classes?
- A detailed analysis of retail investors and their preferences and choices.
- A study on investors and their perspective on investing in private insurance companies.
- How analyzing financial statements can assess a business’s performance.
- Increasing the accountability of corporate entities.
- Ethical concerns connected to business finance and how they can be managed.
- The level of tax paid by small to medium businesses.
International Finance Topics
As the world is now a global village, business transactions occur all around the world. No more are we limited to local trade, and this is why the study of international is essential and relevant. Here are some international finance topics that will suit your research purpose!
- Stock Exchange: How Important are the Functions of a Bank Office?
- Global Economic Crises: Possible Precautions to prevent Global Financial crisis.
- Bond Rating: the Effect of Changes on the Price of Stocks.
- How the Banking Industry can Decrease the Impact of Financial Crisis.
- Is it possible for a country to budget funds for healthcare for the homeless?
- The negative impact of private healthcare payment on impoverished communities.
- What sectors in healthcare require more funding at the moment?
- The dilemma of unequal access to adequate healthcare in third world countries.
- Can cancer treatment be more inexpensive to the public?
- The problem with the high pricing of medication in the U.S.
- Is there a better way to establish healthcare financing in the U.S?
- What are the benefits of healthcare finance systems in Canada and the UK?
- How can third-world countries improve their healthcare systems without hurting their economy?
- Is financing research a priority in healthcare and medicine?
- Does free healthcare hurt the tax system of a country?
- Why is free and privatized healthcare present in different economies?
- How does government funding affect healthcare finance systems?
- How do patient management systems work?
- Where does affordable healthcare financing fit in growing economies?
- The economic impact of COVID-19 in various countries.
- The healthcare policies of the Serbian government.
Finance Research Paper Ideas
Writing a research paper requires an independent investigation of a chosen subject and the analysis of the remarkable outcomes of that research. A finance researcher will, therefore, need to have enough finance research paper topics from which to choose at his fingertip. Carefully selecting a finance thesis topic out of the many finance research papers topics will require some skill. Here are some exciting finance paper topics!
- Behavioral Finance versus Traditional Finance: Differences and Similarities.
- Budgetary Controls: The Impact of this Control on Organizational performance.
- Electronic Banking: The Effect of e-Banking on Consumer Satisfaction.
- Credit and Bad Debts: Novel Techniques of management in commercial Banks.
- Loan Default: A Critical Assessment of the Impact of Loan Defaults on the Profitability of Banks.
- A detailed analysis of the best risk management methods used in the manufacturing industry.
- Identifying and measuring financial risks in a derivative marketplace.
- Exploring the potential risks that can occur in the banking sector and how they can be avoided.
- The risks that online transactions bring.
- What are the methods used to ensure quantitive risk management is achieved.
- A better understanding of policy evaluation and asset management.
- What makes traditional finance so different from behavioral?
- The significance of budgetary control in a corporate organization.
- How do loans benefit the profitability of banks?
- How do commercial banks assist their clients that are in bad debt?
- The various considerations we need to be aware of before making investment decisions.
Personal Finance Topics
Personal finance covers the aspects of managing your money, including saving and investing. It comprises aspects such as investments, retirement planning, budgeting, estate planning, mortgages, banking, tax, and insurance. Researching in this area will surely be of direct impact on the quality of living. Here are some great personal finance topics that are eager to have you work on them!
- Evaluation of Possible Methods of Saving while on a Budget.
- The Effect of Increase in Interest Rate and Inflation on Personal Finance.
- Benefits of Working from Home to both Employers and Employees.
- Will dental services be considered an essential medical service soon?
- Is affordable or free healthcare a right that everyone should be entitled to?
- The best ways to save money while on a tight budget.
- What happens to personal finance when inflation and interest rates rise.
- The financial benefits of working from home.
- Does innovations in personal finance act as an incentive for households to take risks.
- A detailed analysis of credit scores.
- The importance of credit and vehicle loans.
- A detailed analysis of employee benefits and what should be considered.
- The effect of tax from making certain financial decisions.
- The best ways to manage your credit.
- The difficulties that come with mobile banking.
Finance Topics For Presentation
Sometimes, you may need to present a topic in a seminar. The idea is that you can whet the appetite of your audience with the highlights of your subject matter. Choosing these finance seminar topics requires a slightly different approach in that you must be thoroughly familiar with that topic before giving the presentation. Interesting and easy-to-grasp finance topics are, therefore, necessary for presentations. Here are some topic examples that fit perfectly into this category.
- Analysis of the Year-over-Year Trend.
- Maximizing Pension Using Life Insurance.
- The Architecture of the Global Financial System.
- Non-communicable diseases and the burden they have on economies.
- Is there a connection between a country’s population and its healthcare budget?
- The spending capability of medical innovations in a third world economy.
- The long-term effects of healthcare finance systems in the U.S.
- A detailed analysis of pharmaceutical marketing in eastern Europe.
- Understanding the reduction in medical expenses in Greece.
- Private payment for healthcare in Bulgaria.
- A complete change in healthcare policy worldwide. Is it necessary?
- The significance of electronic banking on the public.
- The evolution of banking and its operations.
So here we are! Surely, with this essay on finance topics that you have read, you’ll need only a few minutes to decide your topic and plunge into proper research! If you need professional help, don’t hesitate to contact our economics thesis writers.