If you are reading our blog post, its means you’re desperately trying to find some amazing political science research topics. Truth be told, you’ve arrived at the right place. We have a list of original political science research topics for you right here. Furthermore, we’ve included a lot of information about finding great topics and about their benefits. Remember that all our political science topics are 100% free. We are all about helping college students get the best possible grades. We do our absolute best to update our list of political science essay topics as frequently as possible, so stay tuned for new topics!
Are Political Science Research Topics Really Hard to Find?
It looks like finding research topics for political science in 2020 is pretty difficult. But why? Well, because even though there are plenty of websites offering topics, you are facing fierce competition. Each one of your peers is looking for topics. And in most cases, they end up on the same websites as you do. This means that in many cases, you will write a research paper on the same subject as several of your classmates. The simple way to avoid this and find hot topics in politics is to watch the news and pick interesting things to analyze. However, this takes time; time you may not have. After all, you have two or three other essays to write this week…
Extraordinary Political Science Topics = Top Grades
The easiest way to get some ideas is to read our list of topics in political science. The list is updated up to date (2021) and is updated frequently. At the time of writing, all the political science research paper topics are 100% original. And remember, a good topics usually means a top grade if you do a decent job at writing the paper. Why? It’s simply because professors are easily impressed by people who demonstrate originality. If you can think outside the box and stand out from the crowd, you will get bonus points. Of course, you are free to pick any of the political science paper topics below and reword it in any way.
Interesting Political Science Research Topics
Do you want to thrill your professor? Do you want to come up with something new? If this is the case, just take a look at our list of interesting political science research topics below. You can also check out our history topics.
If you are interested in how politics gave birth to – and altered the course of – conflicts, we have some very interesting topics about conflicts in our list:
- Terrorism can be an effective political instrument.
- How did war change politics in the US?
- The effects of the Vietnam War on United States politics.
- How did the Afghanistan war start?
- The differences between armed conflicts and political conflicts.
Current Research Topics in Political Science
Of course, we realize you want to stay up to date with the latest developments in political science. Your professor will be thrilled to see that you’ve chosen one of our current research topics in political science:
- The latest controversy surrounding Amnesty International.
- The battles fought by superpowers around the Arctic Circle.
- How do Republicans influence US education?
- The political response to the COVID-19 crysis.
- Is religion a political power nowadays?
Public Law Topics
There are plenty of public law topics you can write an essay about. However, our academic writers have selected only the ones that have potential to get an A+:
- Similarities between common morality and criminal law.
- Top 3 best European legislators in history.
- Discuss the Human Rights Act of 1998.
- Can national security destroy civil liberty?
- Is the Internet a “politically-correct” place?
Easily Researchable Topics in Political Science
Perhaps you don’t want to spend a lot of time and effort writing the political sciences essay. In this case, you may be interested in one of our easily researchable topics in political science:
- Should anyone be allowed to pardon violent criminals?
- Here is how you eliminate corruption.
- Discuss the Frederic Bastiat Theses.
- Discuss Trump’s immigration crisis.
- Is the media politically biased?
International Relations Research Topics
International relations is one of the most interesting political sciences topics today. They’re also quite complex. Here are some excellent international relations research topics:
- What is the US’s Foreign Policy?
- The effects of the Syrian war on its politics.
- Analyzing the ethics of NGOs in America.
- What is the IMF (International Monetary Fund)?
- What causes poverty on a planetary scale?
Public Administration Topics
Are you interested in writing about public administration as part of your political sciences essay? Just take a quick look at some very public administration topics:
- Innovations in the United States private sector.
- How does the Federal Emergency Management Agency work?
- What is fiscal management and why is it so important?
- How do governments coordinate their efforts?
- The best ways to reduce bureaucracy in the US.
Current International Relations Topics
Your professor is most definitely interested in current events more than he is interested in reading about the past. Give your take on any of these wonderful current international relations topics:
- Will Israel ever accept a Palestinian state?
- Are countries alone in their fight against the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Analyze the evolution of human rights in Rwanda.
- What causes the conflicts in Syria?
- Geopolitics: the quest for dominance.
Comparative Politics Research Topics
Did you know that writing about comparative politics can be fun? Analyze the political differences and similarities between various countries by writing a paper on one of our comparative politics research topics:
- Compare the foreign policies of the US and the UK.
- Similarities between political parties in Scotland and Ireland.
- Differences between parliamentary and presidential democracy.
- How does apartheid begin?
- Compare and contrast communist and socialist governments.
Political Science Thesis Topics
Writing a thesis in political science can be a daunting task. However, picking the correct topic can greatly ease your workload. Here are some political science thesis topics to pick from:
- What can governments do to rid their countries of corruption?
- Should the foreign policy of the UK be changed? Why?
- How governments can help fight climate change.
- The system regulating immigration in the United States is fundamentally broken.
- Differences between the Parliament of India and the Parliament of Pakistan.
Political Philosophy Topics
Political philosophy has changed a lot over the years. Things are very much different from one country to another. Here are some interesting ideas you can use right now:
- What caused the great American Revolution of 1765?
- Is mutual tolerance in politics just a dream?
- Explain the importance of the Karl Schmidt Theses for Germany.
- What is Neopatrimonialism?
- What causes unethical behavior ahead of elections?
If you need more politics topics to write about (including many more international relations topics), we advise you to get in touch with our professional thesis writers. A seasoned academic writer can create a list of original, interesting topics in no time. The quality of the politics topics you choose greatly influences the grades you get on your research papers, so professional assistance may prove to be invaluable.