The covid-19 pandemic has been the most devastating thing to happen in humanity in the past decade or two. It caused global panic and changed people’s lives in multiple aspects. Therefore, it is the perfect research topic for high school, postgraduate, and undergraduate students.
Academic research related to covid-19 would be perfect because of its relevance. Furthermore, it applies to any field of study thanks to the vast and immense impacts of the pandemic. For instance, business and finance students can research the effects of the covid-19 pandemic on the economy, while social science majors can discuss the various social results.
The pandemic research topics are a good path also because they are interesting. Additionally, research topic examples about covid-19 give you a great research opportunity because of the numerous materials. There are multiple topics you can consider, from the quantitative and qualitative research titles about covid 19 to the effects and reception of the vaccine, among others.
Ready for detailed quantitative and qualitative research topics? Find a great research title about a covid-19 example from the samples below.
Exciting Sample Research Title About Pandemic
The impacts of the pandemic were and are still felt globally. So, this means that there are numerous creative directions you can pursue when choosing the perfect topic. Here are some research titles about the pandemic and argumentative essay topics:
- An exploration of the impacts of the pandemic on the global economy
- The covid-19 pandemic and the global recession: what is the link?
- The correlation between your country’s economy and its response to the pandemic
- The connection between kid’s immune system and their survival from the pandemic
- The impacts of the pandemic on third world countries
- A comparison of the effects of the pandemic on third and first-world countries
- A comparison of the response to the pandemic in Europe and America
- The role of the pandemic in the appreciation of the scientific research field
- An exploration of the long-term impacts of the pandemic on the education sector?
- What could global governments have done better to prevent the pandemic?
Great Quantitative Research Title About Pandemic Examples
Quantitative research about the pandemic involves collecting and analyzing data. However, choosing a quantitative research topic is not easy since you must select a researchable one. An example of a quantitative research title about covid-19 may be a good start. So, let’s look at some quantitative research title examples about covid-19:
- How effective are detergents against germs during the pandemic?
- An exploration of coronavirus response and future preparedness against pandemics
- The global coronavirus pandemic: prevention and transmission of the virus
- A look into the ethical controversies during the pandemic
- A look into the effectiveness of the pandemic regulations
- The psychological effects of the pandemic’s control measures
- A link between intimate partner violence increase and the pandemic
- Impacts of the global pandemic on the sports sector
- The influences of the coronavirus pandemic on human relations
- The pandemic and its aftermath
Great Qualitative Research Title About Pandemic Examples
A qualitative research title about covid-19 significantly depends on data collected from first-hand observations, interviews, recordings in natural settings, and case studies. So, qualitative social issues research topics are mostly non-numerical data. Find a qualitative research title about the pandemic from the samples below:
- How ethical are the covid-19 regulations?
- The rise of racist attacks during the coronavirus pandemic
- Racist attacks against the Asian community: what role did covid-19 pandemic play in this?
- Hoarding and selfish tendencies during the coronavirus pandemic
- The rise of the internet age during the coronavirus pandemic
- How streaming services have benefited from the covid-19 pandemic
- The role of pandemics and epidemics in promoting global change
- The rate of employee retention among local businesses during the covid-19 pandemic
- Companies that saw significant profits during the pandemic
- Controversial theories about the pandemic and the coronavirus
Quantitative Research Title About Covid-19 Pandemic Examples
You can also find a quantitative research title about covid-19, specifically focusing on the pandemic and its resulting issues. In addition to a quantitative research topic during a pandemic, research topics for STEM students are also pretty interesting. Here are some research topics during the pandemic that you can write about:
- A link between the pandemic and employee retention rates in large corporations
- Global recovery from the pandemic
- The profoundly detrimental consequences of the covid-19 pandemic on the economy
- How the global economy can recover from the pandemic
- The long-term effects of the pandemic on the medical sector
- The correlation between a decrease in employees in the medical industry and the pandemic
- Mitigating the detrimental impacts of the pandemic on the education sector
- The link between the pandemic and increased mental health challenges
- The pandemic and depression: what is the link?
- An analysis of the death rates during the life cycle of the coronavirus pandemic
Quantitative Research Title About Covid-19 Vaccine Samples
You can also explore various research topics related to the covid-19 vaccines. The vaccine has been a controversial topic to study from various angles. Here are some research topics about covid 19, especially about vaccines:
- The difference between the acceptance of the covid-19 vaccine in first and third-world countries
- The role of social media influencers in promoting covid-19 vaccines
- The controversies surrounding the covid-19 vaccine
- How effective is the covid-19 vaccines against the virus?
- An analysis of the covid-19 vaccination rates among conservative Americans?
- The adverse effects of the covid-19 vaccine
- An overview of the pros and cons of the covid-19 vaccines
- The rate of covid-19 vaccination in 2021 vs. 2022
- Covid-19 vaccine boosters: how many people go for the booster shots?
- What happens when you get covid-19 after the vaccination?
Interesting Quantitative Research Topics 2020
When choosing a research topic, always pick an interesting and relevant topic. Doing so will simplify your research, help with data collection, and make your paper enjoyable. Get a research title about covid 19 quantitative for 2020 from the list below:
- An analysis of the start of the covid-19 pandemic
- An overview of the source of the coronavirus
- Breaking down the myths about the coronavirus, its inception, and its impacts
- The link between the spike in opioid addiction and the pandemic
- The effects of the pandemic on essential social values
- Quarantine in third-world countries compared to first-world countries
- The rates of covid-19 infections and deaths in Africa
- Social barriers during and after the coronavirus pandemic
- Consumer Psychonomic during the covid-19 pandemic
- The impact of the covid-19 pandemic on a globalized economy
Ten Best Research Titles About Covid-19
The covid-19 pandemic offers multiple incredible research topic ideas. Choosing the best research title about the coronavirus can be tricky. So, let’s look at some qualitative research title examples about covid-19:
- The covid-19 pandemic and what we can learn from it
- What can global governments take away from the covid-19 pandemic?
- An exploration of the impact of the coronavirus on the body
- A look at how a strong immune system fights the coronavirus
- Mental well-being during the coronavirus pandemic
- Covid-19: managerial accounting during the pandemic
- The positive impacts of the pandemic on the environment
- A compelling city planning approach during the pandemic
- Covid-19 and social values: what is the link
- American administration responses to the covid-19 pandemic
Great Thesis Title About Pandemic Examples
The pandemic is a great study area for a thesis. You can choose various directions for your thesis depending on your study area and interest. Whether it is a quantitative research title about the pandemic or an example of a qualitative research title about covid-19, the following research titles about covid 19 should come in handy:
- The coronavirus pandemic: changes in public spaces and hygiene
- Development Control Regulations as the perfect medium to navigate and fight the pandemic
- A revision of housing topologies after the pandemic
- The drastic effects of the pandemic on the public transformation system
- Workspace design changes after the pandemic
- The effects of the pandemic on productivity and company culture
- The concept of social distancing during the pandemic and its effectiveness
- Sanitization practices in public spaces and residential buildings during the pandemic
- Pedestrianization during the coronavirus pandemic
- Public transportation and its impacts during the covid-19 pandemic
Exciting Research Title About Business in Pandemic Samples
The covid-19 pandemic affected multiple sectors. However, the business industry is arguably the most impacted area beside the medical sector. So, a research title about business during the pandemic is an excellent study focus. Find a research title for the pandemic specifically focused on business:
- The rate of business launches during the pandemic
- How online businesses benefited from the pandemic
- The pandemic and the business sector: the correlation
- An overview of successful companies launched during the pandemic
- The rate of business closures during the pandemic
- How did businesses survive the pandemic
- How Amazon took advantage of the pandemic to become a global giant
- Lessons businesses can take away from the pandemic and its impacts
- Business consumer retention and the pandemic
- Crisis preparedness: what businesses learned from the coronavirus pandemic
Relevant Research Topics Related to Covid-19
A research title about the pandemic can be a great idea if you want to study a relevant topic. However, the topic relevance will depend on your study area. Find a great topic for research this pandemic from the list below:
- A comprehensive reflection on the covid-19 pandemic
- Leadership and management during the coronavirus pandemic
- Economic factors and consequences of the covid-19 pandemic
- Religion and the coronavirus pandemic: what is the overview?
- The role of social media in spreading misinformation on the covid-19 pandemic
- The role of social media in promoting the covid-19 pandemic
- How streaming services and the internet helped maintain peoples’ sanity in the pandemic
- Misinformation handling during the coronavirus pandemic
- Job satisfaction levels during the pandemic in 2020 and 2021
- A controversial argument on the benefits of the pandemic
Attention-Grabbing Research Title About Vaccine of Covid-19
A research title about the vaccine of covid 19 can be controversial. However, it makes an excellent topic for intellectual study. Find the best title for research about the pandemic related to vaccines
- Mental health during the coronavirus pandemic and what to improve
- Conspiracy theories regarding the covid-19 pandemic
- Conservative views on the covid-19 vaccine in the Christian community
- Public health: the issue of the coronavirus pandemic between 2020 to 2022
- The changing health behaviors following the coronavirus pandemic situation
- The impacts of the pandemic on early childhood development the pandemic
- The pandemic generation: children born during the pandemic and their view of the world
- A comparison of the influenza pandemic and the covid-19 pandemic
- The effect of the pandemic on workers in the medical sector
- Stress and coping mechanisms for nurses and doctors during the covid-19 sector
The Best Topic for Research About the Pandemic on Social Media
You can find a thesis statement about social media or a great research title about covid 19 vaccine and other topics online. However, not every research title about covid is relevant or great for academic research. You need the best social media research topics. Find a fantastic title of research about covid from the list below:
- How social media helped mitigate the impacts of the pandemic
- The rise of TikTok during the pandemic
- Social media influence during the pandemic and the changes
- The positive changes in the view of the coronavirus pandemic on social media tendencies
- School closure during the coronavirus pandemic and the role of social media
- The role of social media in promoting mental well-being during the covid-19 pandemic
- Streaming services for the elderly during the 2020 coronavirus pandemic
- How did the pandemic lead to increased adverse effects of social media
- The American mental health population: the impacts of the covid-19 pandemic
- Business negotiation strategies during the covid-19 pandemic
Ten Incredible Research Topic About Covid-19 Vaccine in the Philippines
Third-world countries like the Philippines are among the most impacted nations by the pandemic. So, cover the research title example quantitative or qualitative, depending on your preferred data collection and analysis techniques. Some pandemic research title examples about the Philippines are:
- The Philippines’ medical sector during the pandemic
- Mitigation measures by the Philippines government during the pandemic
- How the pandemic impacted the Philippines’ public sector
- The Philippines’ education sector after the pandemic
- Religion and the covid-19 pandemic: God’s existence in Covid-19 times
- Philippines’ public policies after the pandemic
- The Philippines food and beverage plan: the impacts of the pandemic
- Covid-19 vaccination rates in the Philippines’
- The psychological impacts of the pandemic on the Philippines society
- A survey on conditions of low-income households during the pandemic
An Interesting List of Research Question Examples About Covid-19
Title research about the pandemic will earn you excellent grades because of the topic’s relevance and multiple study opportunities. However, the quality of the subject matters significantly. Find an example of a research title about covid-19 pandemic below:
- What has the world learned from the covid-19 pandemic?
- How has the pandemic influenced the public’s view of health?
- Why are there fewer medical employees after the pandemic?
- How did nurses and doctors survive overworking during the pandemic?
- Is there a link between the global recession and the pandemic?
- How did the WHO’s response to the pandemic help mitigate its impacts?
- What challenges did the WHO face while addressing the covid-19 pandemic?
- Should people continue getting covid-19 vaccinations in 2022?
- What is the correlation between the pandemic and the current state of global society?
- What is social solidarity during the pandemic?
The Best Research Title About Frontliners
The covid-19 pandemic front liners were among the most impacted by the pandemic. So, it would make sense to focus your study on the frontliners. Find an incredible sample of a research title during the pandemic here:
- Frontliners during the pandemic: how were they affected?
- An overview of front liner’s view of the pandemic
- A look into the covid-19 pandemic through the eyes of the pandemic
- School closures during the pandemic: the impacts on frontline families
- Effects of the pandemic on social relationships among frontliners
- Frontliners: how their families suffered from the pandemic
- Frontliner mental health and the pandemic: the correlation
- Getting back into conventional practices in the medical sector after the pandemic
- How frontline helped mitigate the risks of the pandemic
- The age of online learning before and after the pandemic
The Best Research Titles Examples for Highschool Students About Covid-19
You do not have to be in college or university to focus your research on the pandemic. Even high school students can write research topics about the pandemic. Here are some sample research topics for high school students:
- Organizational risk management strategies after the pandemic
- Social solidarity and the pandemic: the link
- A link between the social response to plagues and the covid-19 pandemic
- Social changes after the covid-19 pandemic
- The covid-19 pandemic and the World History
- Healthcare management and quality during the covid-19 pandemic
- The covid-19 pandemic: The story of the 21st-century pandemic
- Child abuse and the pandemic: a correlation
- The covid-19 pandemic: causes and solutions
- The reality of the covid-19 pandemic in the elder community
Reach Out for More Interesting Topics About the Covid-19 Pandemic
You deserve the best research titles for high school, postgraduate, and undergraduate studies. Now that you know the best research title about covid-19 to choose from, reach out to us for help with COVID-19 assignments, research papers, essays, and even more topic suggestions in this area.
Scientists now agree that the COVID pandemic is arguably the most annoying thing to happen in the 21st century, making it an ideal focus area. It will go down in history as the most challenging time for the economy, environment, and human health.